I know a lot of you are forced to hear my stories of ju-jitsu training, so I figured Id make the official announcement on here that I was promoted to Blue Belt on Sunday. This was a very rewarding experience. I set a goal to achieve my blue belt when my knee healed up in January. Its been 6-8 hours a week of ju-jitsu training for the past 5 months to get 3 promotions in order to reach that goal. The most satisfying part of it are the highly advanced students that congratulated me and told me that I deserved it.
NEW GOAL: Purple Belt
CONGRATULATIONS MATT!!!! I am so excited for you -- what a fantastic accomplishment! I can't wait to hear all the gory details. You are a true inspiration to all of us, as to what we just might accomplish when we stick to it!
ReplyDeleteNow it is time to change the picture on this blog to YOU! As always, you lead by example!
ReplyDeleteYour on top of the podium this week! Congrats!