Tuesday, May 3, 2011

workouts for the week: 5/2-5/7

Workout 1
30 Squat overhead presses
30 full sit ups
600m run


20 Squat overhead presses
20 full sit ups
600m run

10 Squat overhead presses
10 full sit ups
600m run


for time

Workout 2
10 deadlifts
10 bentover db rows
30 seconds rower
3 rounds

walking lunge 50 ft
10 floor presses
30 seconds rower
3 rounds

12 kettlebell swings
10 squat upright rows
30 seconds rower
3 rounds

This is 9 rounds straight, no breaks. Each rower is as fast as possible with you trying to get your max distance

1 comment:

  1. Hi Everyone,
    Workout 2 is awesome! Enjoy~
    Where are the shout outs for last week Mr. Peters?
    And how about that warm up video? I need all the help I can get...Rick and I seems to have mastered the "cool down", however I am still chasing the win...

    ReplyDelete