Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Workouts for the week.....4/25-4/30

Workout 1
Part 1
15 Alternating dumbell chest press on the ball
15 band flies
12 push ups
100 JR revolutions
3 rounds for time

Part 2
20 pull ups or jump pull ups
12 db squat cleans
15 rows
400m run
3 rounds for time

Workout 2
Part 1
12 Dumbell overhead press drop set  x2
15 Side raises
3 rounds for time

Part 2
1500m row
15 BB squats
15 boxjumps
5 rounds
1500m row
For time

Bonus Workout to come......

2 comments:

  1. Hey all,
    I think a really big SHOUT OUT should go to our "super trainer" or as Beth and I like to refer to him as "wonder boy" for dead lifting 400 lbs! Too bad it wasn't caught on video tape! WHAT A WAY TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE!
    He says the key is fish oil....I'm on to it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great workout today with Rick and Dave. Missed you Jody. It would have been nice if there had been some air conditioning but I guess you can't have everything.

    At least Matt served us ice cream at the end...:)

    See you all around....where are you Toni?

    ReplyDelete