I wanted to give my Max Efforts of the week and the leaders for the advanced workouts. It was a great week by my entire client list with alot of outstanding performances!
Workout 1
Part 1
Pull-ups 5x5
Max Bench Press
Part 2
10 maneaters without overhead press
farmers walk 50 ft
12 mins AMRAP
Leaders
Ricky Lavrich 6 rounds 5 maneaters
JoJo Groh 6 rounds
Workout 2
Part 1
Max Deadlift
Part 2
10 Airsquats
20 Alternating kettlebell swings
10 Pushpress
10 mins AMRAP
Leaders
Beth Rose 7 rounds 10 airsquats 6 swings
Toni Nazzari 7 rounds 10 airsquats 6 swings
(1st tie I've ever seen in one of these workouts)
There were alot of PR's(Personal Records) this week so I wanted to recognize everyone who had one. I was so excited to see so many new records for you guys!
Bench Press PR's
Beth Rose 85 lbs (up 17.5% from last max out)
Toni Nazzari 75lbs
Rick Lavrich 205lbs
Judy Silber 100lbs
Deadlift PR's
Toni Nazzari 200lbs (this is double her weight!! One of the most impressive lifts I've ever had as a trainer!)
Jen Baelis 175lbs (only the second time she has done heavy deadlifts!)
Beth Rose 115lbs (up 20lbs from last max deadlift)
Judy Silber 95lbs
Awesome job to everyone who set personal records especially Beth Rose, Toni Nazzari and Judy Silber who set PR's in both deadlift and bench press!
Great week everyone! Keep it up for next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment