Thursday, April 7, 2011

Welcome!

I know most of you did not think this day would ever come, but I've proven you wrong! This is your official welcome to Max Effort Training blog.

The purpose of this blog is to obviously help all of my devoted clients with their fitness goals through new avenues that I may not be able to showcase to you in detail during our one hour sessions.

I will be publishing posts that I have written, attaching articles i've found to be useful throughout the internet, all to benefit you and provide you with encouragment toward your own personal goals. It will be focused on not only excercise, but nutrition, and of course flexibilty.

To show my appreciation for your "Max Efforts", I will be using this forum to give a shoutout each week to specific clients who have had outstanding performances and strides during their fitness journeys. Please feel free to take advantage of this open forum to comment and ask questions about anything I post. I hope you all find this blog both useful and motivational!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Matt!! Looking forward to your postings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Matt! Let the blogging begin! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to turn my body into a weapon!

    ReplyDelete